Look Ahead: Futures Down
Read the original article at Calculated Risk
The Asian markets are all red tonight. The Nikkei is down about 2.5%, Hang Seng is down 2.7%.
From CNBC: Pre-Market Data and Bloomberg futures: the S&P 500 futures are down 13 points, and Dow futures are down 120.
Oil: WTI futures are down to $97.10 and Brent is down to $112.34 per barrel.
• Summary for Week Ending May 4th
• Schedule for Week of May 6th
Employment posts on Friday:
• April Employment Report: 115,000 Jobs, 8.1% Unemployment Rate
• April Employment Summary and Discussion
• More Graphs: Construction Employment, Duration of Unemployment, Unemployment by Education and Diffusion Indexes
• All Current Employment Graphs